Monday, December 21, 2009

Who says “Progressives” aren’t funny!

Go here for the videos and here for the text (in PDF form).
Janeane Garofalo and Denis Leary are really funny (for once), and the quotes of “reporters and anchors” in the main stream media are as excruciatingly awkward and embarrassingly funny as a “The Office” episode. Here’s one quote from the “King of Comedy” Denis Leary:

"The Barbra Streisand Political IQ Award for Celebrity Vapidity"
'Actor Denis Leary: “I do have to say that I think that President
Obama is the greatest President in the history of all of
our Presidents, and that he can do no wrong in my book. So
how’s that for prejudice on the Democratic side?”...
Fill-in host Joy Behar: “What do you think of Obama’s pick of
Sotomayor?”
Leary: “Fantastic!”
Behar: “You love her?”
Leary: “Everything you ask me about President Obama I’m
just going to say it’s the greatest thing ever. I love the guy!”
— Exchange on CNN’s Larry King Live, May 29. [53 points]’

No comments:

Post a Comment